General terms and conditions
- Our apartments are non-smoking apartments.
- Pets are not allowed. <lil>Persons who are not registered for the apartment may not be accommodated in the apartment without our consent.</lil>
Rights and obligations from the guest accommodation contract of German Hotel- und Restaurant Association (DEHOGA)
Please note your rights and obligations while ordering a holiday apartment:
In business, as almost everything, the room reservation goes not without legal regulation. A room reservation made by a guest and accepted by an accommodation company creates a contractual relationship between two parties, a guest accommodation contract. Like all contracts, the guest accommodation contract can only be resolved with the consent of both parties.
In particular, the following rights and obligations arise:
- The guest accommodation contract is concluded as soon as the apartment has been confirmed in writing or by verbal commitment.
- The conclusion of the guest accommodation contract obliges the contracting parties to fulfill the contract, indifferent to the duration of the contract.
- The host (hotelier) is obliged to pay damages to the guest in case of non-provision of the apartment.
- The guest is obligated to pay the contractual or customary price in case of non-use of the contractual services, minus the expenses saved by the guest (20%). This also applies to apartments.
- The hotel is bound to act in good faith and to let unused rooms otherwise, if possible, in order to avoid losses.
- Until the accommodation is reallocated, the guest shall be liable for the costs under section 4 for the period time of the contract.
To avoid inconvenience, we recommend you taking out travel cancellation insurance!